LEP Task Force LEP@groups.nwjustice.orgThe LEP Task Force is a Washington Legal Services task force that coordinates advocacy efforts related to language accessibility and other topics relevant to serving low-income persons who are limited English proficient (LEP).
- 48 Members
- 8 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: LEP@groups.nwjustice.org
- Subscribe: LEPfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: LEPemail@example.com
- Group Owner: LEPfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: LEPemail@example.com
- This is a subgroup of NJP .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.