LEP Task Force LEP@groups.nwjustice.orgThe LEP Task Force is a Washington Legal Services task force that coordinates advocacy efforts related to language accessibility and other topics relevant to serving low-income persons who are limited English proficient (LEP).
- 49 Members
- 6 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of NJP.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.