Note: groups.nwjustice.org will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
NJP Groups NJP@groups.nwjustice.org
This is the place for advocates in Washington and for the Alliance for Equal Justice to connect with each other, share information and resources through various email groups, including Task Forces, Work Groups and more. These email groups take the place of the Advocate Resource Center (ARC) Listservs.
Please subscribe to the group(s) that will be a resource for you.
- Consumer Law Task Force
- Economic Security Project
- Farm Worker and Employment Task Force
- Family Law Task Force
- Housing Task Force
- Human Trafficking Workgroup
- Immigrant Rights Task Force
- LEP Task Force
- Low Wage Worker Group
- Native American Task Force
- Project Safety King County
- Reentry Task Force
- Seniors Task Force
- VOCA Advocates
- Youth Law Task Force
Please remember that you should not use the email group for legally privileged or confidential information. Please do not distribute these emails, and be very careful about sharing information obtained through the email group.
- 583 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.