Note: groups.nwjustice.org will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
Reentry Task Force Reentry@groups.nwjustice.orgThe Reentry Task Force supports advocates working to reduce recidivism by increasing opportunities for people to successfully re-enter their communities by identifying methods for improving our advocacy coordination, understanding each others' areas of expertise, identifying existing gaps and the best practices for addressing gaps, and adopting mechanisms that will allow us to increase our advocacy efforts to create systemic change across the state.
- 110 Members
- 21 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of NJP.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.